This is automatically-collected information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” - These are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” -These track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” - These are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud, in particular, your IP address, and more generally to improve and optimize our Site, for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
- “Facebook Pixel“ - The Facebook Pixel is used for Facebook Ads and Facebook Analytics. Facebook has also implemented flexible ways for their users to see and control how the pixel is used on partner websites. You can control your privacy settings from here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen
- “Google Analytics” - We use this service to collect information about your online activity on the website, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on the website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited. For more information about the information gathered using Google Analytics please visit http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect the following information from you:
- Your name
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Payment information
- Email address
- Phone number, if you decide to provide one.
Ho do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information to:
- Fulfil any orders placed through the Site
- Process your payment information
- Arranging for shipping
- Provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations.
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties. We share your Personal Information with trusted third parties to help us use your Personal Information and fulfil your order, as described above; with Shopify to operate and power our online store - you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. We do not retain payment information for any reason.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 .
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us.